Monday, October 27, 2008

Back to work.

Well it's back to work today after a nice 4 day weekend. Well I shouldn't say nice because for the majority I felt at least a little nauseas and tired. Threw up on Saturday after I removed my bandage from the lymph node biopsy. Don't know what happened there.

The nausea was pretty steady and mild until Saturday when it subsided a bit. I am not taking the Zofran regularly unless I feel something coming on. That stuff makes me really tired I think. My appettite is quite erratic but I hope it gets better as I am sick of eating pizza and cereal (did I really just say that?). Actually I am craving pizza right now. Pizza is good. Ed if you read this you need to send me a large pie. Go see Ed's website for his restaurant Piecasso.

I did however go out and do normal everyday stuff so the outcome for future chemo treatments seems good. I hope. Check this pic out. We got free gas this weekend because our local grocery store gives "fuel perks" when you spend money at the store. Sweeeet !!!!


4 comments:

pirouette said...

There must have been a pizza mineral deficiency in the well when we were growing up. I am currently eating my own home made mini pizzas. Yum!

Dustyonetoo said...

Yeeeeeeeeees,
Pizza is a life form guaranteed to turn you into to a Cookie Monster response.....

piiiiiizzza piiiiizzza piiiiizzzza

Dad can't get enuff either....

Mary said...

Hope you get to sleep better with no itching. Pizza must help.
Mary

Anonymous said...

Just got caught up on you. Well at least you are moving forward!! Hope all is well. You and Violet would get along well over pizza! She loves the stuff. LOL R