Friday, November 21, 2008

Treatment 3: 11/20/08



Not much to report about the most recent treatment. Same old same old. My blood counts are pretty low, especially my whites so I need to keep an eye on my health and not get sick or get any infections and such. Just taking it easy today and resting. Nausea isn't too bad right now thankfully. We got a bunch of snow last night and today so I am excited about that.

I got a surprise this morning from Ed and everyone at Piecasso. Ed actually really delivered me a large pizza overnight via UPS it looks and smells great and I can't wait to try it shortly. I was very surprised to say the least. I really have a craving for pizza after my treatments so it was a welcome surprise. Thanks to Ed, Sarah, Leo, Pat, Jonathan, Stacey, Walter and the rest of the Piecasso crew. This place seriously has the best pizza so if you are ever in Stowe Vermont stop by the restaurant.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's so nice! Yum~ the pizza looks great! Can't wait to try it tonight! What a great surprise! THANK YOU!!