Friday, February 13, 2009

9 down...3 to go.

Well another treatment done and great news from the CT scans. The doctor said that all of my lymph nodes in my neck, chest and abdomen that had been affected are back to normal size now!! This horible crap they have been pumping into me really works. I still have to continue with the last three treatments and a couple weeks of radiation but at least I know the end is in sight and that things are going according to plan. Just need to keep a positive attitude and get throught the last stages of treatment. Sarah and I are still on the house hunt and hopefully we will find something perfect in the near future. I have a lot going on right now but I guess it's good to keep busy. Hope everyone is healthy and safe.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

CONGRATS hun! I'm so happy about the good result from the scan! This is much better than the doctor and we expected! Yup! We only have three more to go! I can see the finish line now! As I tell you everyday, you are doing great!

You are a fighter, I’m so proud to be your wife!!

Love you, always and forever,
Sarah

Mary said...

Hi Aaron, So glad all is going well! Can't tell you how happy Dad was to hear that news. Made his day, mine also. We are still praying for all to go as planned.
Blessings,
Mary