Monday, March 2, 2009

10 down, 2 to go...

Well I am in the last month of chemotherapy and cannot wait for it to all be over. This weekend was a little rough but I also kind of over did it. We looked at a few more houses this weekend and then Sunday we signed our first offer!! The house is very nice. The owners put a lot of money into it and the asking price is very reasonable so all the better for us. They countered back yesterday but we'll see how they like our second offer. I think we'll get it though. How could you not like Sarah and I (it was for sale by owner)!!! Anyway, that is very exciting and it looks like if everything goes according to plan we will be in our new house at the end of April. I tell you what, May is going to be a very good month. Can't wait to buy my first barbecue!! Hope everyone who reads this is well and I wish I had the time and money to come visit you all. Take care.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Aaron, I am so happy for you! God seems to know just when we need a blessing and you got one. Not only is the CA. going away but life is going on in the form of a new home. How wonderful. We will still pray for you, that the rest of the treatments go well. Love you both, Mary

Anonymous said...

Awesome you're almost there! Congratulations on the house that's exciting hope you get it. You guys are made of good stuff jumping into home ownership with everything else going on! My thoughts are always with you both. LOVE from the VT Gordon Clan!

Chris

stacey said...

So glad things are going well...I hope you get the house. You'll have to post pictures!!

Wishing you the best with the remainder of your treatments!