Monday, May 4, 2009

Radiation .....Week 2

Well my pulmonary functions test came back normal with no apparent lung problems at all. Oh and all of my scans were "clean".......in other words no more cancer!!! The radiotherapy is a "mop-up" for the large mass I had in my chest.

A lot has happened since the last post. Most notably Sarah and I moved into our house and I started radiation therapy. The move went very well and we've been in for a week now. We love it. It's such a nice house and a great feeling to own it. We're having a lot of fun already.

I'm already bitching about the lawn though :) The previous owner apparently had a company come and "treat" it at one point and I think thats why the grass grows so fast and thick. It's not like any grass I've ever seen before. Thick and dense like some sort of carpet. Oh well....I'll tame it somehow I guess.

This is my second week of radiotherapy also. It's actually pretty quick and painless. In and out in about 10 minutes. No side effects yet.....I think. I'm pretty tired today but I'm hoping thats from a busy weekend. We'll see how it goes. 14 treatments left........every weekday is kind of annoying but at least it'll be over quick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Aaron you can't even know how happy I am for you. With two big things going on at the same time it's wonderful. Now to fill that house up. Stuff, it will seem to walk in the door all by it self. :o)
You take care and keep us informed.
Blessings,
Mary

Unknown said...

It is so great to hear the tests came back negative. We are also so happy you are finally in your new house, congrats. once again to the both of you on this new chapter of your lives. Owning a home and starting "thee" adventure is what it's all about. Hope these last couple weeks come and go smoothly and "its" out of your lives for good. Much Love Ed, Sarah And Leo

AIB FUNDING. said...

HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called Dr Imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in  2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how  i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email                      drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or  / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
 herbal cure for, FEVER, BODY PAIN, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER,  BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE,  PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, BULIMIA DISEASE,   INFLAMMATORY JOINT DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS,  SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL  SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B.  DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC RESPIRATORY DISEASE,  CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE,  NEOPLASMS, MENTAL AND BEHAVIOURAL DISORDER, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, TUBERCULOSIS LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.