Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's my Birthday !!

It's my Birthday and I'm at work. Going to Mom's for dinner and cake. Should be a good evening.

So anyway, Thanksgiving was nice and I was well fed. Sarah and I went to a Cleveland Browns game on Sunday and they lost of course, not that I really care. Go Pats !! Anyway we had suite seats at the 50 yard line thanks to one of Sarah's connections through work. It was really nice...food, open bar, great view. Wish I could have had a couple beers though.


Tommorrow is treatment #4....1/3 of the way through. Hopefully my blood counts are good so that I can receive the treatment. Slowly but surely I will get through all this. More to follow.............

6 comments:

stacey said...

Happy Birthday and enjoy your cake! Good luck with your treatment tomorrow...we're thinking of you. S

Mary said...

Hi Aaron, Well it is now Wed. and you should be out of the treatment by now. I pray all went well. That your blood counts were good and you not get sick this time. Not a nice feeling at all. But I am sure that as time goes on you will be healed and feel back to your old self. Have to say that this blog thing to keep us all informed was a very good idea.
Just know we are thinking of you.
Mary and Dad

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Aaron!!! We had a nice Thanksgiving as well. We spent some time with long time friends. It's tough since all my relatives moved out of New England - hint hint hint!!! ;-)

The Pleasant Lake Bible Study Chicks are still keeping you and Sarah in prayer.

Love ya,
Cuzin Mary

Anonymous said...

Hi Aaron, Sorry the last treatment left you feeling so bad hopefully you felt better and had a good Thanksgiving. You are probably mid treatment right about now hope this one goes better. Happy belated BDay! Say hi to your mom for me when you see her I still owe her a letter......This blog is awesome even for the technically challenged like me. Our thoughts are with you hon.

Love, Aunt Chris and the VT clan!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday a few days late! Live football and tens of thousands of screaming people is better without beer (maybe).

Mary said...

Hi Aaron, It is now the 6 of the month and was wondering how you are feeling? How did the last treatment go? Still feeling sick or did you get better drugs for it? I have been praying for you, let me know.
Dad and Mary