Monday, December 22, 2008

Treatment 5

Thanks for all the comments everyone !! Ryan, send me your email or something so we can catch up. Long time no talk. Do you have a facebook page or anything?

Anyway, treatment 5 done and over with. Rachel (sister) was here for an early Christmas and it was good to see her. Sarah made a great Christmas dinner with all the trimmings. She also got me a nice new razor for shaving, a good book (The Last Lecture), a couple snowboard vids (wish I could ride) and a level, ya know for hanging things and stuff. Thanks babe !!! You're the best and I love you.

Overall I didn't feel too bad this weekend. Nausea was in check. Just the usual tiredness. Still feeling it today too. It's totally freezing here also. Below zero with wind chilll I think. Not a lot of snow. Just cold. Anyway, not a whole lot of news to report. Just maintaining and looking forward to spring and to be done with all of this :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You are very welcome honey. You deserve nothing but the BEST! I hope you will feel better as the day passes. Take it easy and get as much rest as you could! I love you babe. Glad you had a goodtime on Saturday.

Mary said...

Nice to know that you have family with you. Is Rachel still there or has she gone back home? Anyway, it helps to have family around.
Miss you two and wish only the best for you both. I pray that Christmas Day is nice and not to cold for you. When I see below zero I am glad that I live in the So West. But we pay for it when we don't see you.
This treatment stuff will be over before you know it and you will be on with your life. And on your way to the top.
Mary

Dustyonetoo said...

Blogger Sarah said...

You are very welcome honey. You deserve nothing but the BEST! I hope you will feel better as the day passes. Take it easy and get as much rest as you could! I love you babe. Glad you had a goodtime on Saturday.
-----------------------------
Hey Bud,
After reading that, what can I say...
ya got it made son. Make sure Sarah gets kudos from me.
Love ya Son,
The Ole Man