Monday, December 8, 2008

Tired

Well I got some new pills (Decadron) for the nausea and they seemed to help over the weekend. However, my level of fatigue was ridiculous. Saturday I could barely function. It's getting better but I'm still exhausted. I also am getting shots (Neupogen) Friday through today to boost my white blood cell counts because they are so low. I really need to watch out for getting sick. Not much else to really talk about other than being completely exhausted for the past few days. Back to work this week and trying to stay positive and motivated. It's tough though. Looking forward to feeling better this week and getting a Christmas tree this weekend !! Maybe even look at a house or two !!! We'll see.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Aaron, Glad you got the new med. and that it is helping.
Let your body tell you what it wants. And if it is sleep, then do it. Your right, just stay healthy.
Thinking of you though it all.
Mary

Sarah said...

Yes, Mary is right, just take your time baby. I know it is very frustrating to be so tired all the time. But it will pass, it will, I promise. It might take a little time, but we know by April it will be "all better"! April is only few months away! Don't get stressed about anything, but focus on your health, and positive thinking! I'm your cheerleader! I'm always here for you! Let's keep our chins UP!